- Christine Cave, DNP, NP-C, MSN, RN, CRRN Nurse Practitioner
- Christine Downey, DNP, NP-C Nurse Practitioner
- Gerald Del Rio, M.D. Internal Medicine/Primary Care & Pulmonary Medicine Specialist
- Henry Gong, M.D. Cardiology Specialist
- Hsien-Wen Hsu, M.D. Pulmonary Medicine Specialist
- Irina Kolomey, D.O. Internal Medicine – Primary Care
- John Gallo, D.O. Internal Medicine/Primary Care
- Krishna Moorthy, M.D. Cardiology
- Mostafa Shalaby, M.D. Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Melody Brewer, M.D. Internal Medicine / Pulmonary
- Pragnesh Patel, M.D. Endocrine Specialist
- Sanjay Ray, M.D. Cardiology Specialist
- Siamak Elyasi, M.D. Family Practice/Primary Care
- Wengang Zhang, M.D. Internal Medicine/Primary Care
COVID VACCINE INFORMATION (1/14/2020)
Contra Costa County Health Department has begun vaccinating persons 65 and older with the COVID-19 vaccine. To register to receive a COVID-19 you must fill out a form on line at : bit.ly/35zpGw8
There is NO phone number for the County where you can schedule an appointment.
We do not have the COVID-19 in our office, you have to obtain the vaccine from Contra Costa County.
For more information : https://www.coronavirus.cchealth.org/distribution-phases
NEW SERVICE – Tele-Health Virtual Video Visits
Springhill Medical Group has added a new feature for our Follow my health portal patients – Tele-Health Video/audio visits. You can connect to your provider with a Virtual visit without leaving your home.
To participate you must have a device with a camera connected to the internet. Computers, laptops, tablets and smart phones all work for Tele-Health. Patients tell us that if they download the Follow my health app to their smart phone or IPad it is a little easier to use because these devices have a camera with audio built in.
To schedule a Tele-health virtual visit call our office (925) 432-3318 , option 2 and ask our appointment desk staff about these new visits. Not all visits are appropriate for Tele-health but let us know why you are being seen and we will ask your doctor if this type of visit is right for you.